Our Client is a leading global law firm operating across thirty countries. We are currently hiring a Controller to support its Working Capital Manager to manage billing and credit control.
- Assist in the execution of credit control framework to ensure debtors to be collected in a timely manner
- Assist in monitoring the billing and credit control inboxes
- Coordinate monthly billing forecast estimates
- Identify and resolve tax related issues, including those resulting from multi-jurisdictional billing
- Manage and resolve general enquiries from clients, partners and fee earners relating to billings and debtors
- Liaise with the global e-billing team, clients and internal stakeholders to resolve billing setups and issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- 5 years of experience or above
- Experience in credit control in multi-currency environment
- Experience working in law firm is highly preferably
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience using Elite software is a plus
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.