Our client, an esteemed Regional Corporate Bank, is looking for a VP- Treasury Operations to lead a team of around 10ppl. This role will be reported to the division head directly.
- Lead and supervise a team to provide treasury operations, including money market, FX, Securities, Bonds, FRCD issuance, etc. and ensure all transactions are executed
- Monitor settlement risk and handle irregular transactions according to the Bank's policies and guidelines
- Prepare and compile various reports for management, Head Office and regulatory bodies
- Review and update policies & procedure manual to ensure the Bank's working procedures are in compliance with the regulator
- Liaise with other branches and departments as well as internal and external stakeholders in settling various transactions
- Handle ad hoc duties and projects as assigned
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in treasury market operations with 5 years in managerial position.
- Sound knowledge in treasury market products, securities clearing system, , SWIFT, CHATS and CMU systems
- Familiar with banking operations, global settlement practices and regulatory requirements
- A team player with strong leadership, coaching, management and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin