|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client is a multinational financial services organization with a strong market stability and growth. Confidential search.
- Fast-paced and international culture
- Hands on Talent Acquisition role
- Global scope
Reporting to the HR Director, this role will play a key role driving recruitment strategies whilst managing end-to-end recruitment cycle across all levels globally. You will develop strong relationships with business leaders, translating business needs into creative recruitment strategies to attract the best talents in the market and provide sourcing solutions when needed to ensure timely execution. You will proactively maintain an active talent pool and be in the lookout for potential talents to engage. This role will also develop and implement recruitment enhancement projects including candidate experience, branding, recruitment tools, campus recruitment, etc.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with a minimum of 8 years of experience as a talent acquisition specialist gained from the financial services industry..
- Experience in both executive search firms and in-house is highly beneficial.
- Hands on experience with focus in proactive talent sourcing, assessment and selection will be needed.
- Business driven mindset with ability to build a positive rapport with the business.
- Be aware of the market trends and best practice and ability to translate market insights into strategies and recruitment solutions.
- Strong communication with proven record for being able to influence senior stakeholders and exercise acute judgement.
- Humble, self-driven, organized and detail oriented resourcing professional.
- English fluency is a must, other languages will be considered a plus.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.