|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client, a Fortune500 leading financial services organization with headquarters in China, is looking for a seasoned VP Rewards to identify and implement all related strategies across Hong Kong, Macau and China.
- Good bonus structure
- Fortune 500 organization
- Well stablished HR team
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this incumbent will play a key role working closely with the business and group head office in China on identifying, developing and executing Rewards initiatives across the organization with focus in Hong Kong, including: incentive schemes, salary review, benchmark, budgeting, etc. You will stay up to date on market trends and provide timely advice when applicable to ensure my clients market competitiveness. Adhoc projects will be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with a minimum of 15+ years of experience within Rewards, ideally with exposure to PRC and Hong Kong
- Sound knowledge of LTI/STI schemes design, Grading and Benchmark methodologies, Salary structure, etc.
- Motivated and proactive, with good time management and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of local labor law, legislations and regulatory.
- Strong communication skills with a solid ability to influence whilst building a strong and sustainable relationship with the business.
- Language proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (mandarin and Cantonese)
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.