|Location||Hong Kong City|
Our client, an esteemed European Corporate and Investment Bank, is looking to hire a VP- Internal Audit and primarily focus on their corporate banking business. This incumbent will be reported to the Regional Head of Audit directly.
- Performing risk assessments of the business and assisting in developing the annual audit plan
- Planning and execution of risk-based audits of Asia Pacificbranches primarily corporate banking business and not limited to front to back process and other corporate functions
- Identifying emerging risks, drafting and reporting audit findings promptly to line management and senior management and suggesting practical and innovative solutions
- Following up audit recommendations post-audit, assessing residual risk, validating remedial work performed and documenting and closing issues
- Performing and documenting aspects of Internal Audit's biannual continuous monitoring programme, in order to identify changes to risk assessments, audit plan or audit universe
- Identifying emerging risks and control themes to be included in management and Audit Committee presentations
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines; CPA qualification is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in internal audit gained from an international bank environment
- High level of understanding and analysis capacities of corporate banking activities, including front to back processes, risk management, finance and accounting.
- Excellent audit skills including risk assessment, designing and executing tests, leading meetings and writing reports
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility / accountability
- Knowledge of local regulations (Hong Kong, Singapore, China)
- Excellent presentation skills, capacity to interact with stakeholders, team worker
- 15% travelling within the Asia Pacific is required.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin.