|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
VP, Corporate Development (Technology)
This role will assist in identifying, developing and orchestrating strategic initiatives and investment opportunities to grow the Group's businesses across Hong Kong and overseas. He / She will also support the senior management team to drive various strategic planning and new business development initiatives. Specific responsibilities include researching and evaluating potential business development deals, providing financial and strategic support in orchestrating mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures, and assisting in developing a long-term strategy for the Group.
- Report to the Group CFO and dotted line to the MD
- Evaluate new business opportunities and formulate strategic business plans for both organic and inorganic business growth of the Group. This requires synthesizing data from internal and external sources, exercising financial modeling skills, and providing strategic thought in analysis.
- Conduct financial & business modelling / analysis to form a view on new business opportunities, including legal, financial and commercial due diligence.
- Undertake strategic studies to analyze industry trends, market landscape and best practices. This will involve gathering, distilling and presenting large amounts of information/data efficiently.
- Coordinate and orchestrate cross-functional teams' capability to execute the required business development initiatives within assigned timeframe. Take ownership of assigned projects. Develop a plan of completion, estimate time requirements and set up milestones.
- Build and develop working relationships across other business units and departments within the Group of companies.
- University degree in Finance/Accounting or related discipline
- Over 10 - 15 years experience in corporate finance or business development preferably in Investment Banking, Technology and public listed conglomerates
- Experience in formulating the M&A strategies, project coordination and deal execution
- Experience in deal structuring across multi-facet business is a definite advantage
- Sound knowledge in business analysis; financial modelling and quantitative / qualitative analysis
- Strong project management skills with proven track record in managing complex deals / projects in multi-countries environment
- Articulate, resilient and driven to handle complex / senior stakeholders group internally and externally
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com