|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client, a fast-growing Chinese Investment Bank, is looking to hire a VP- Client Onboarding to cope with the business expansion.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and a single point of contact for assigned Business Unit (BU) of Front Office for Client Onboarding matters. The SME is expected to have a good understanding of their BU overall client lifecycle cases (Onboarding, Renewal, Ad-hoc Review, Exit), to maintain good communication with BU on their cases prioritization, current and upcoming challenges between both sides.
- Act as a single point of contact for managing assigned client lifecycle cases [Onboarding, Renewal, Ad-hoc Review, Exit cases often with higher complexity in nature] with Front Office, who will partner with Front Office Bankers for them to work with clients directly for obtaining Account Opening/Know Your Customer (KYC)/ Customer Due Diligence (CDD) related documents and information.
- Support Front Office by performing initial KYC/CDD and pre-screening for their submitted documents and information of Prospect clients based on the intended relationship, and advice if there were any outstanding documents and information for them to follow-up with clients.
- After Maker completed KYC/CDD and screening processes for Prospect clients, check and ensure all required client documents and information are in place, client and account(s) are properly setup in related systems, and complete documents are filed in Repository.
- After Maker completed KYC/CDD and screening processes for Pre-Existing clients, check and ensure all required client documents and information are in place, client and account(s) are properly setup in related systems, and complete documents are filed in Repository.
- Support Front Office in relation to client lifecycle enquiries.
- Support COB Team of any new and ad-hoc projects/tasks.
- Coach and provide guidance to junior team members/ new joiners.
- Self-starter with strong client service, interpersonal, and communication skills (Fluent in Chinese and English).
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Accounting, Banking, Finance or other equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant client lifecycle/ KYC/ CDD work experience, and process related knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/ Counter-Terrorist Financing (CFT).
- Good team player, and adaptable to changing work processes.
- Strong learning ability to get up to speed quickly with new and unfamiliar issues, plus attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, multi-tasking, prioritization, and organization skills.
- Prior team or people management experience would be an advantage.