Our client, an esteemed European Corporate Bank, is looking for a VP- Business Manager to support the APAC Coverage Team and this incumbent will reports to the Regional Head of Coverage Team directly.
- Support strategic and business planning process, as well as quarterly forecasting.
- Understand Client profitability reports, management reports, and other pertinent financial reports and be able to translate and assess data and transform them into management presentations.
- Assist in the implementation of financial, operational and management controls analysis and help ensure consistent delivery of the teams' performance targets.
- Assist in development and implementation of projects, process reengineering and change organization related to corporate strategies and organizational changes.
- Work, communicate, liaise and collaborate with Senior Management, a variety of teams and cross functional departments across Asia Pacific, Europe and Americas.
- Represent Sectors Coverage in various senior management committee/project meetings.
- Ascertain and familiarize internal information flows and utilization of internal systems.
- Support internal communications and client events/offsites.
- Handle ad hoc requests from senior management.
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience gained from international bank environment
- Sounds knowledge of wholesales banking business and products
- Strong analytical skills both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to work with Senior Management and diverse teams
- Self-motivated, with ability to build rapport with other stakeholders and partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese