My client is a leading property investment with strong exposure in APAC. Because of their fast growing business, they are now looking for a Vice President for their Treasury Operation team.
- Performing cashflow management.
- Performing financing.
- Handling bank account opening and KYC documentation.
- Maintain relationship with banks.
- Monitoring cash flow forecasts and scenario planning.
- Managing project payments of project development.
- Handling treasury reporting.
- Manage foreign exchange exposure and interest rate hedging.
- Liaising with Banks on banking facilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or relevant disciplines.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience gained from sizeable companies/ MNC/ Property companies.
- Able to work under pressure and willing to accept challenges.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the AVP position.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading investment management company that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.