Our client is an America lifestyle multi-brands fashion group is looking for a Vice President of Regional Distributors to manage and further expand their businesses in Asia Pacific.
Work closely with the Managing Director Asia Pacific, key responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Lead and direct the regional team to maximize revenue and sales opportunities through effective strategic business planning and resource allocation, sales forecast and data analysis for distributed and licensed brands in APAC.
- Develop and implement region go to market strategy including product line direction, distribution channel management and marketing.
- Key market opportunities insight and plan, present and execute long range strategic and annual operating brand plans. Brands and appropriate distribution channels education for new partners.
- Develop a high functioning and "future-ready" team with strong accountability, adaptability, diversity and elevated business literacy.
- Create and implement strategic distribution plans and optimal business models that increase exposure, elevate brand positioning and enable achievement of financials goals.
- Direct and manage key product, consumer communication and online and offline store concept introductions throughout the region.
- Discover and seize new incremental opportunities to maximize business revenue and increase brand awareness and long-term strategic positioning.
- Inspire the organization to create occasions and opportunities for the consumer to access and engage with the brand(s).
- Develop and implement action plans with consistent marketing and merchandising strategy across all accounts in the region.
- Work closely with the regional account services/ operations team on improving productivity, information reliability, partnership and customer service.
- Incorporate local business opportunities and objectives into individual, region-specific marketing plans. Work with Management teams to ensure the needs of the distributors are addressed in all global campaigns with clear and consistent brand message.
- Perform duties consistent with the company's goals and policies.
Successful candidates should possess:
- University graduate with major in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- 15+ years of related wholesale experience for international retail brands.
- Demonstrates vast regional commercial market knowledge, obtained through experiences of living and working within the region. China specific experience is required.
- Excellent in multi-tasking and prioritizing based on business opportunities.
- Insight of the competitive market, customers and industry trends and able to applies knowledge to grow the business in regionally relevant ways.
- Hands-on leadership with resilience and ability to thrive in a matrix organization.
- Strong project management, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of product marketing, merchandising reporting, commercial practice and global brand building disciplines.
- Ability to develop, manage and motivate multi-dimensional team with strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong product presentation skills.
- Travel intraregionally and internationally is required.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.