|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Vice President - Quality Assurance (Textile / Garment)
One of the most reputable and successful sourcing companies in Hong Kong is now looking to hire a Vice President of QA to supervise and manage the quality operations, which consists of a number of fast fashion along with various contemporary fashion brands. For this highly challenging but hugely rewarding position, you will be leading a regional team of 50+ staffs.
- Provide effective QA management for the companies' clients and draw suitable policies and manuals across the group's apparel business
- Supervise the team to ensure all vendors in the business are able to comply with the companies' quality targets
- Frequently communicate with the clients in order to identify and understand their requirements, satisfaction and feedback
- Distinguish causes and reasons for any issues in quality
- Work closely with the merchandising team to ensure that any potential problems are tackled as early as possible
- Observe and review the vendor's performance on a regular basis in order to be able to provide reports to the top management and sourcing teams on suitable suppliers for future orders
- Manage the budget for the QA team and ensure cost is kept to a minimum
- Travel frequently to the vendors in order to review their performance hands-on
- Ensure the QA team's conducts are ethical
- Be able to suggest and provide technical solutions to the team during development and production stages'
- Bachelor Degree or above in textile, garment manufacturing or related discipline
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in quality control or quality assurance in large sized apparel sourcing companies
- At least 5 years of experience in managerial / executive positions
- Strong experience and understanding in US apparel market, ability to understand the client's requirements
- Frequent travelling required
- Must have strong verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your CV in word format to Angela Tsui Angela.Tsui@connectedgroup.com for more information.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com