My client is a leading investment bank. Because of their growing business, they are looking for a Vice Persident for their Management Accounting team to support their business.
Reporting into the Team lead, please find your key responsibilities below:
- Participate in the financial budget/forecast exercise, balance sheet management and interest rates analysis.
- Prepare budget and forecast exercise for the Group target.
- Handle financial analyses, reports, and performance dashboards.
- Monitore the division performance.
- Collaborate with IT to develop and operationalize new business analytics.
- Provide insightful MIS data that will assist senior bankers.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 7+ years of working experience in Banking/ Performance Management.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong excel skills / other computer skills.
- Candidates with less experience will consider as the Senior Associate title.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.
VIEW OTHER LIVE VACANCIES HERE: http://www.connectedgroup.com/advancedsearch.aspx