My client is a sizable asset management firm with assets under management of over US$9 billion. Their main strategy is to invest in large state-owned enterprises and restructure them to increase profits. Because of their fast growing business, they are now looking for a VP / AVP, Fund Accounting to join their Finance team.
Report to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the operation of some Private Equity funds;
- Performing cash flow forecast for firm-wide fund products and trade allocation;
- Handling year-end fund audit; liaise appraiser valuation review
- Engaging in new fund creation
- Reviewing monthly NAV calculation, including carried interest;
- Assisting on Investor Relations function;
- Maintaining full set of accounting records of investment funds
- Working closely with external parties, including but not limited to Auditors, tax advisor, legal advisor and fund admin.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 8 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms/ Big 4.
- Strong Analytical in problem solving, able to make recommendations;
- Strong business sense and people skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading asset management group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.