Report to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all accounting related matters for the investment banking business.
- Reviewing financial resources rules. Assisting in system enhancement and data migration.
- Managing change in accounting standards and reporting requirements.
- Reviewing consolidated financial statements for the head office.
- Driving the change management within the business.
- Working closely with different stakeholders within the region.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 10 years relevant experience gained from banks/ other financial institution.
- Strong Analytical in problem solving, able to make recommendations.
- Strong business sense and people skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading financial services group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development. Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.