|Reference||VP finance 01_1611804631|
Vice President, Finance, Leading Investment Bank
- New Headcount
- Regional Exposure
- Stable Working Environment
My client is a leading investment bank. Their mission is to deliver high value to their individual and corporate clients with providing a broad range of financial products and services through its global network. They have business all over the world. Because of their expansion plan in Asia, they are now looking for a Finance, Vice President for their Hong Kong team.
Report to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all accounting related matters for the investment banking business.
- Reviewing financial resources rules.
- Assisting in system enhancement and data
- Managing change in accounting standards and reporting requirements.
- Reviewing consolidated financial statements for the head office.
- Driving the change management within the business.
- Working closely with different stakeholders within the region.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 10 years relevant experience gained from banks/ other financial institution.
- Strong Analytical in problem solving, able to make recommendations.
- Strong business sense and people skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading banking group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.