Vice President, Finance, Leading Bank
- International Banking Group
- Fast Growing company
- Managerial position
My client is a leading banking group with strong reputation in Asia. They provide comprehensive commerical banking, wealth management, and investment services to their customer. They are now looking for a Finance, Vice President to their regional finance team.
Report to the Director, you will responsible for:
- Leading the month end closing processes.
- Handling new products analysis for finance team.
- Answering accounting enquiries from business.
- Handling annual and interim statutory reporting.
- Analyzing variances on financial result.
- Reviewing ad hoc and regular financial analysis, statutory reports, board meeting materials and other management reports.
- Handling some ad hoc projects.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree and professional qualification in accountancy or equivalent qualification.
- At least 8 years' experience in Finance area.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong managerial skills.
- Be able to work proactively, independently and efficiently.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading banking group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply NOW with your current and expected salary.