A multinational bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services, they are looking for a Vice President, Balance Sheet Management for their Finance team to support their fast-growing business.
- Handle financial analysis and develop new business strategies for the management's strategic planning about Bank's financials/assets and liabilities position.
- Administer Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) policy and implementation. Management and monitoring of books under the Central Mismatch Unit and its P&L.
- Forecast local regulatory ratios, and loan and deposit movements based on budget /forecast balance sheet numbers, business drawdown forecast, and any change to statutory ratios.
- Obtain analytical review from business partners for significant NII/NIM movements.
- Provide Economic Profits/ROE information for trend analysis in ALCO.
- Participate in infrastructural projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 10+ years of working experience in Banking.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills,
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Candidates with less experience will consider as the AVP level.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now with your current and expected salary.