|Reference||val - 2022_1663315410|
My client is a leading banking corporation. They offer a full range of products and services such as sponsoring and underwriting, financial advisory, corporate mergers and acquisitions and restructuring across Hong Kong, Greater China and Asia Pacific. They are now looking for a Manager/ Senior Manager, Valuation for their finance team.
Report to the team head, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presenting valuation reports;
- Assisting on projects associated with fair value measurements;
- Providing valuation advisory support to deal teams;
- Analyzing and reviewing investment documents, develop financial model and prepare deliverables;
- Providing valuation results for the completion of the consolidation accounts of group and head office reporting
- Maintaining control system and handling some ad hoc projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 6 years relevant experience gained from asset management firms/ Financial Institutions/ Big 4.
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and strong problem solving skills.
- Strong Excel knowledge and good report-writing skills
- Able to work independently.
- Broad banking/ financial services experience is desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading banking group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.