|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$40000 - HK$60000 per month|
Our client is a top tier International P&C Insurance Group with a growing presence in Asia. As part of continuous expansion, the regional office is now seeking a high-calibre Casualty underwriter to join the regional underwriting team, based in Hong Kong.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Implement and adherence of Casualty underwriting strategy and underwriting policies in alignment with global and regional guidelines to the Asia markets.
- Managing relationship with market stakeholders for Casualty business (customers, brokers, associations…)
- Adherence to underwriting governance through organization and processes
- Managing the underwriting performance of related Casualty portfolio
- Adoption and utilization of required underwriting and pricing capabilities and tools
- Preferably holder of professional qualification in Insurance or University graduate
- 5 years of relevant experience in P&C underwriting, prefer in Casualty space
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Work independently and a team player
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Gary Wong for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com