|Salary||HK$55000 - HK$70000 per month + bonus|
Our client is a large multinational textile manufacturer which providing service in designing, product development and coordination for the entire production process.
We are assisting them looking for a Treasury Manager position, which focusing on trade finance, refinance, liquidity management; ensuring funding arrangements for capex programs and working capital requirements of the group; leading the entire banking operations, facilities negotiations and relationship management with Bankers.
Salary: HK$ 55,000 - 70,000 x 12 month + bonus
Office Address: Lai Chi Kok
- Forecast, assess & monitor working capital requirements of the group and ensure that all trade, non-trade facilities are in place from the banks matching to the forecasted requirements.
- Project, control, monitor and report on cashflows covering the daily operations, cash positions and banking facilities utilisations etc.,
- Maintain an effective internal control ensuring compliance with all banking regulations, facilitys' covenants and other conditions.
- Assist in preparation of detailed project reports for the organic and inorganic expansions of the group and organize for funding arrangements.
- Closely work with all cross functions for effective assessment and usage of all facilities including capex programs and related funding
- Manage Forex exposures and ensuring hedging policies
- Ensure effective and smooth relationships with Bankers.
- Degree holder in Finance or accounting related disciplines
- Qualified Accountant
- MBA / CA / CWA / CIMA / CMA or any other equivalent professional course is a plus
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience preferably worked for MNC companies
- Knowledge in all banking documentations including annual facility letters, loan documentations, regular banking instruments
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.