Our client is a leading Asset Management company and they are now looking for Treasury Associate to join their Treasury team.
- Manage treasury transaction functions including cash pooling, fund and capital management
- Perform cashflow management and liquidation
- Prepare treasury report to management
- Coordinate internal control and ensure compliance to statutory requirement
- Participate and assist in ad-hoc assignments
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 2+ years of relevant experience in treasury functions, exposure in audit firm or financial institutions
- Strong analytical skills, mature and team player
- Proficient in Chinese typing / MS Office Application processing
- Excellent command in written and spoken Mandarin and English
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading organizations that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.