|Salary||HK$18000 - HK$23000 per month + Double pay|
Treasury Analyst, Group Treasury Function
Our client is a globally recognized corporate service company with operation in 40 countries. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as a Treasury Analyst to cope with the continually expanding business.
The Treasury Analyst will be reporting to the responsible for the Group Treasury function is responsible for strategic Treasury matters for the company on a global basis. In scope, areas include cash management, FX risk management, bank credit facilities management, and development of Treasury policies.
Salary: HK$ 18,000 to 23,000 x 13 month
- Consolidate cash flow forecast from all operating and analyze and explain cash flow forecast variances
- Monitor arrange group loans and receipts and sort out daily loan related issues with the group's financing banks
- Prepare regular treasury management reports, including bank loan portfolio, analytical reports on bank charges, and interest
- Review treasury related month end accounting entries and reconciliation of transactions.
- Prepare/review and consolidate regular treasury reports & B/S P/L schedules for APAC
- Involve in ad hoc projects of system implementation, treasury projects
- Help on process refinement and internal control compliance works
- University graduate in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience in finance/accounting
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Treasury Officer
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Kelvin KO, or call +852 3972 6554 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com