|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Treasury Analyst (Conglomerate)
Our client is a conglomerate business with extensive networks over the globe. We are now seeking a talented individual to join them as a Treasury Analyst to work closely with growing team.
- Work closely with Senior Management on supporting diverse treasury activities with exposure to different projects
- Prepare weekly/monthly treasury reporting and analyze KPIs
- Central contact point for banking facilities. Assist in setup and renewal.
- Support trade finance related programs with banks
- Validate monthly treasury relevant items (FX MTM, cash, loans, bank fees etc.)
- Administer intercompany loans provided within the Group
- Support in yearly insurance program renewals and pricing calculations
- Central contact point for Purchase Card Program
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
- Detail-oriented and focused on result
- "Can do attitude" able to complete multiple tasks efficiently
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- CPA/CFA is a plus, but not required
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com