|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$325000 - HK$429000 per annum|
Our client is one of the leading construction businesses in Hong Kong. We are helping them to look for a Treasury Analyst to join their business.
- Consolidate cash flow forecast from all operating and analyze and explain cash flow forecast variances
- Monitor arrange group loans and receipts and sort out daily loan related issues with group's financing banks
- Prepare regular treasury management reports, including bank loan portfolio, analytical reports on bank charges, and interest
- Review treasury related month-end accounting entries and reconciliation of transactions.
- Prepare/review and consolidate regular treasury reports & B/S P/L schedules for APAC
- Involve in ad hoc projects of system implementation, treasury projects
- Help on process refinement and internal control compliance works
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in treasury; Ideally gained from sizeable property/construction business
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Flexible, details-minded, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.