|Location||Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Reference||IY - TA - 192783_1619574274|
Our client, a leading fashion international company, is looking for a down-to-earth and articulate candidate to join their dynamic team.
- Monitor cashflows and prepare cash flow projections
- Co-ordinate funding arrangement, intercompany fund transfers, and weekly payments
- Evaluate and liaise with banks on placing deposits and loans drawdown
- Prepare and analyze periodic cash and debt positions of the company
- Assist in streamlining treasury analysis, reporting, and operational process
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, BA, or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of working experience in Treasury from MNC is preferred
- Solid experience in handling FX, cash, and working capital management and related projection and analysis
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in computer applications including Excel and Macros
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and good interpersonal skills
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.