|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client is a listed financial services organization headquartered in Hong Kong. Due to current transformation they are looking for a new member to join their Human Resources team.
- Investment banking
- Fast-paced culture
- Strategic L&D
Reporting to the Head of Learning and Development, this position will be a key player in supporting the implementation of programs to help develop young and future talents within the organization and its delivery. You will be accountable for analyzing and assessing training trends that matches current needs, business strategy and company compliance. You will also develop and build a strong relationship with both internal and external stakeholders. Ad-hoc projects will be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above with a minimum of 7 years of experience related to training and development. Exposure to multinational companies will be highly advantageous.
- Strong project management and analytical skills with a problem solving mindset and detail oriented.
- Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced and result oriented environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive ability to build and manage stakeholders relationship.
- Committed and mature with high level of integrity.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken Chinese and English.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.