|Salary||HK$45000 - HK$55000 per month|
Our Client is one of the leading insurance groups in the market. Its Group Operational Risk Management team has been running few group transformation projects at regional level.
We are targeting to identify a strong talent with mixed competencies - TRAINING, COMMUNICATION and TRANSFORMATION MANAGEMENT.
- Work closely with Project Manager on change projects, i.e. third party management system
- Decide the resources, pipelines, materials and relevant details for training & communication
- Collaborate and communicate with diverse group functions and business units
- Provide other supports to ensure the project is successfully implemented
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in third party risk management and/or operational risk
- Prior experience in vendor, sourcing and/or procurement
- Prior experience in training and communication function
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Tri-lingual communicatoin, i.e. Cantonese, English and Mandarin
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.