Our client is a global well-known beverage brand, they are looking for a Trade Executive to develop all events and activities to assist key client on achieving sales target.
- Develop and execute annual sales event plans, including all types of customer engagement activities (e.g. in-store activities, 2nd placement & mall roadshows
- End to end management on different market activities to promote the brand
- Acquisition of new member in the territory
- Manage promoter performance
- Built up strong relationship with trade partners and promoters through daily execution ;
- Visit stores on a day-to-day basis according to pre-defined time & territory planning - merchandising optimization: product visibility, brand exposure initiatives
- Assist in training and the follow up of demo teams. Plan Demos in functions of POS classification, potential and strong purchasing moments.
- University graduate in Business Administrations or related discipline
- 3 years or above experience in sales event management gained from retail.
- Exposed to retail or FMCG key account management is a definitely an advantage.
- Strong numerical sense, excellent analytical and communication skills, proactive, creative
- Independent problem solver
- Good PC skills (Powerpoint, Excel)
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information.