Our client is a world leading consumer brand and they are now hiring for a trade marketing manager to join the team. The objective of this manager is to create and execute customer specific activations, and support localization of activation, which bring brands to life instore, drive optimal physical availability.
- Align prioritized customer specific activations for the segment to deliver brand growth aspirations.
- Grounded in shopper and customer insight, develop and execute specific customer activation initiatives that deliver the short and long term brand portfolio aspirations, drives optimal physical availability, engages the shopper and drives conversion.
- Building and maintain strong and influential relationships with channel/customer and representing their voice of shopper internally to ensure future business strategies.
- Deliver an annual activation plan which is aligned to category growth drivers, customer needs and influences shoppers throughout the path to purchase. Effectively adapt and adjust activity plans to reflect the changing customer and internal environment.
- Ensure activity plans are aligned across sales team and support into the S&OP+ process where appropriate
- Establish channel and customer specific KPI's which deliver both short and long term physical availability opportunities and ROI is calculated and used to continuously improve future plans.
- Ensure in-store POS and sales selling stories are tailored appropriately for assigned customer/channel and designed to maximize conversion and impact in the retailer/channel
- Degree holder is Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in FMCG / consumer products, and a Sales or Marketing background
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Good business acumen with an understanding and application of the sales cycle, trends and broader business implications
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin