- Conduct regular mystery assessment to monitor call/walk-in service quality
- Prepare regular and on demand service monitoring report to Team Leaders for individual performance tracking
- Provides instant quality assessment through onsite floor patrol and coaching to support frontline service
- Reviews and fine-tunes continuously the quality assurance mechanism to ensure it meets with the business requirements and customer expectations
- Facilitates the benchmarking on the business's quality standard with the market trend on an on-going basis
- Identifies and recommends the training needs by monitoring the QA trends
- Devises training plans to ensure frontline staff are well-trained and assists in formulating reward and recognition programs to reward the top performers
- Assists the Team Heads to conduct on demand complaint investigation
- Tertiary education graduate in any discipline, or secondary education graduate with 4 years working experience.
- Hands-on experience in customer service;
- Basic insurance and pension knowledge would be an advantage
*Attractive Remuneration Package is provided.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to send your CV to me at email@example.com. All personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purposes.