|Salary||HK$5000 - HK$40000 per month + discretionary bonus|
Our client is a HK listed, major construction materials trading company in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion, they are currently looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their well-established project management & sales team.
- Oversee technical projects progress, and assist in developing a suitable plan and evaluating potential solutions
- Collaborate with external clients and various stakeholders, and solve any off-site technical issues
- Achieve sales growth performance via maintaing existing business and expanding clients portfolio
- Execute and ensure operating activities are in line with project requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering, construction management or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in construction industry, with at least 1 year in managerial grade
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Steel Fixer work
- Knowledge and experience in CAD/ BIM is a must
- Able to work under pressure with multi-tasking ability
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested parties, please submit your job application, or contact Phoebe Cheung directly at email@example.com for more information. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com