Our Client is one of the leading financial services and insurance institutions in the market. We are currently hiring a technical project assistant to join their internal service team.
Roles & Responsibility
- Liaise with stakeholders and internal team and technical team to ensure smooth project implementation and delivery
- Assist in managing project reports, including resource allocation, project details, schedule and progress status
- Provide administrative support with documentations and materials
- Provide onsite support, contingency plan and solutions that might occur
- Other responsibilities and duties will be periodically assigned in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in related disciplines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Energetic, independent, highly responsible, self-motivated, detail-minded, and good team player.
- Good written, reading and speaking in Chinese (Cantonese) and English are must
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple projects under tight deadline
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and flexible working hours to match client requirements during Events
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com