|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is one of the most profitable organisations and have a sizeable IT team in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Technical Manager or Senior Manager with solid experience in managing projects, leading team of software engineers (locally and remotely to deliver IT solutions and provide system support).
As a Technical Manager/Senior Manager, you will be leading the Logging and Monitoring Centre of Excellence Team. Other responsibilities included:
- Leading the project teams to accomplish the implementation tasks to setup the APM/DEM and Elastic Stack platforms.
- Working with architecture and infrastructure teams to perform technical design and construction.
- Defining and establishing the technology, standards and processes for logging and monitoring.
- Resolving production problems and providing timely management update.
- Acting as project manager for small-and-medium-sized projects as assigned by technical/portfolio manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or Engineering or equivalent.
- Working experience on large scale software development, in particular online transaction processing system, and fast paced software development life cycle is preferred.
- Proven proficiency with Application Performance Monitoring and Log Management solutions for large scale Applications written in C/C++, Java, .NET, .NETCore, React Native and NodeJS.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments such as Microsoft Azure/ AzureStack, VMWare Cloud Foundation, etc and monitoring & log management tools such as BMC TrueSight, SolarWinds, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, Splunk, ElasticStack etc.
- Experience in container based application and project management is an advantage.
- Solid experience with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Monitoring (CM) and Infrastructure Automation.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, application deployment and operations.
- Knowledge of large scale deployment of Application Performance Monitoring and Log Management solutions.
- Familiar with at least one container orchestration platform. Have an understanding and experience of both deploying and maintaining these systems.
- Experience with Atlassian tooling such as Jira and Confluence preferred.
- Understand how web & mobile applications work and the common tools around them.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com