|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$390000 - HK$540000 per annum + Bonus|
- Schedules supervise and coordinate the activities of personnel, ensuring that work meets established quality standards, regulations and is delivered on time.
- Ensures staff health and safety, environment, productivity, and quality priorities are addressed and optimized.
- Maintain adequate reagents, inventory and supplies and ensure proper utilization of consumables with minimum waste.
- Coordinate equipment acquisition and/or maintenance requirements.
- Work closely with the internal teams such as customer services and operation team.
- Ability to assist with development and implementation of new methods and applications working in close cooperation with process engineers.
- Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Management Practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 4 years experience in testing or Electrical and Electronic industry
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese