The IT Strategy and Governance Department drives new strategies for overall IT Planning including manpower planning, demand and supply management, IT budgets and financial planning. It is responsible for the design and governance of the Enterprise Architecture, the management of the Project Management Office and resourcing from the IT Shenzhen Development Center. In addition, it manages the strategic relationship with business users and external partners to foster customer focus and collaboration.
- Define release & dependency governance framework and ensure that the structures and strategies fulfil it
- Work across all departments of the division to define an aligned and agreed framework for Release Governance.
- Build and manage the IT Release Calendar and cycles, across the IT Portfolios
- Coordinate release content submissions
- Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
- Manage inter-programme / project dependencies and highlight the implementation risk
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes
- Conduct Release Readiness; Milestone; and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Lead and co-ordinate Go-Live activities
- Work with Project managers and IT Infrastructure & Operations to produce Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities, across the Operational Initiatives which span a multi-year planning cycle.
- Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviours.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of previous release and/or project management experience
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Formal training / certifications in project management principles & practices
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com