Our client, one of the leading Quality Assurance Service Provider, looking for a Technical Compliance Manager to join their expanding team in HK.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Manage the technical teams on a daily basis, ensure the organization and work division of teams
- Present and represent the company competently to customers, business contacts and partners
- Work with Sales, Account managers, Lab and other supportive teams to develop new technical related services (such as Risk assessments, RSL management, Regulatory updates etc).
- Collecting, reviewing and validating certificates and test reports from suppliers.
- Keep clients and their suppliers update and monitor the program status.
Other key requirments include:
- Degree holder in relavant disiplines
- Preferred with 8+ years of technical experience at supervisory level in buying office/importer/trading office/commercial lab
- Familiar with EU regulation for toys / furniture / kitchenware or electrical product is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese / Mandarin
Interested parties, please send your CV with current and expected salary to cathy.li @ connectedgroup.com