- Lead Credit Operations to ensure compliance with respective regulatory requirements, policies and procedures.
- Monitoring credit operational risks related processes for clients align with internal policies and external laws and regulations.
- Lead the team to support front office and credit related documentations and administration
- Formulate and utilize internal processes for lending, E.g., limit setup fulfilment, execution & credit administration support.
- Deliver continuous improvement on simplify, standardize and automated lending processes, to improve operations efficiencies.
- Deliver effective cost management and business continuity planning.
- Liaise with stakeholders on outsourcing related matters.
- Provide training and prepare training materials to Front Office on credit related documentations and administration
- Act as the departmental coordinator for crisis handling and business continuity strategy build up.
- University graduate, preferably with relevant qualification in banking or legal areas.
- At least 15 years of experience in private banking credit role of which more than 8 years in managerial level.
- Experienced in managing a small team.
- Familiar with derivatives products with private banking credit/legal documentations knowledge.
- Ability to aware on credit operational risks and identify accountable risks.
- Knowledge on AML / CTF / CDD.
- Ability to multi-tasking.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written.