You will be responsible for:
- Facilitating tax audits by retrieving and/or gathering financial data and liaise with legal entity controllers
- Responsible for both legal entity reporting and management reporting purposes
- Preparing annual AUP for specific entities for SLA charges
- Supporting tax functions relating to financial data gathering, reconciliation and reporting, which include but not limited to Master File, Local File and CbCR reporting.
- Participating in tax-led projects and activities
- University graduated in Finance, accounting, audit, or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years relevant experience gained from financial services environment
- Advanced proficiency in MS office, ERP systems such as SAP and Oracle is a must Detailed understanding on intercompany cost allocation for legal entity reporting and management reporting preferred
- Member of HKICPA/ ACCA or other professional associations or candidates
- Strong business sense and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Hong Kong's leading Brokerage that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.