|Location||Central and Western District|
Talent Management Manager
Our client is a renowned and stable corporation in Hong Kong. They have been valued training and development within the group and are now looking for a proactive talent management talent to join their team.
- Partner with senior management in designing and developing talent management strategies and initiatives for the business
- Be a focal point and closely liaise with different business units on their training needs and enquiries
- Provide support and partner with the managerial and frontline team on training plans and other development programmes
- Keep improving and streamlining their training procedure to increase the operation effectiveness, including learning system
- Work closely with management on ad hoc projects and duties
- Bachelor Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of solid L&D/talent managment experience gained from sizable fast-paced organizations
- Strong skillset in problem solving, project management and communications
- Eagerness in driving new initiatives and implementing them in fast-paced environment
- Excellent command in both verbal and written Chinese and English
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.