|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
My client is a renowned insurance company with a global presence and a positive work environment. They are looking for a high caliber Talent Acquisition professional to join their expanding team. This is a contract role, potentially to perm.
As part of the Talent Acquisition team reporting to the Head of function, you will play a key role working closely with the business by providing professional advice on recruitment needs whilst successfully working on positions from sourcing to interview and contract. You will act as an ambassador promoting the organization value and ensuring a positive interview experience. It's crucial for you to stay up to market by enhancing your network and proactively engaging potential candidates. Adhoc projects will be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with a minimum of 2-5+ years of relevant experience. A mix of consultancy and in-house recruitment experience will be highly beneficial.
- Strong communication skills with a solid ability to influence whilst building a strong and sustainable relationship with the business.
- Business driven mindset with ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Team player, proactive, detail oriented and creative.
- Language proficiency in Cantonese, English and mandarin is needed.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.