|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Working with one of the largest and most notable insurance firms in Hong Kong, We are looking for a fast-paced and independent Talent Acquisition specialist to join their growing TA team.
Reporting to the function lead, you will be responsible for managing end to end recrutiment for a specific portfolio within the organization across Hong Kong. You will attract and motivate qualified candidates to join the company, develop candidate pipeline and build a positive relationship with relevant stakeholders whilst acting as a trusted HR advisor in all recruitment related matters. Adhoc projects will also be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with a minimum of 6 years of experience as a talent acquisition specialist preferably gained from an fast-paced enviroment.
- Detail oriented individual with proven record for thriving under pressure. Experience managing volume recruitment will be a plus.
- Independent and proactive, someone who posses excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Will consider individuals from non financial services industries.
- Language proficiency in Cantonese, English and mandarin
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.