Talent Acquisition Manager
Our client is a well-structured F&B company with strong business presence in Hong Kong and they are hiring a Talent Acquisition Manager to cater for their business growth and transformation.
- Act as an internal recruiter and provide HR consultative service in talent acquisition
- Responsible for full recruitment cycle of managerial/executive level corporate positions and provide substantial advice to team lead and senior management
- Manage both online and offline recruitment solutions in employer branding and engagement
- Partner with other counterparts to support various HR initiatives and projects
- Participate in any ad hoc HR tasks as required
- Degree holder in HR or Business Administration or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of solid large-volume recruitment experience, preferrably from F&B, retail or other labour-intensive industries
- Good team player with the ability to work independently
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Applications
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Interested parties, please apply the job or contact Frank Lee directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.