Our Client is one of the leading financial services and insurance institutions in the market. We are currently hiring Consultants to join its Talent Team to achieve its business strategy and growth plan through recruiting and building the talent pipeline.
- Manage the whole recruitment cycle and drive recruitment for roles of various functions
- Execute employee branding and recruitment strategy to strengthen talent pipeline
- Liaise with line managers for hiring needs and decide recruitment strategy
- Identify new digital tools and channels to enhance effectiveness
- Maintain various statistics on recruitment for benchmarking and evaluation purposes
- Participate in various recruitment projects, e.g. campus recruitment, development programme, job fair, HR awards, etc.
- University graduate with 6 years or above experience in HR or TA; with 2 years in managerial level
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Detailed oriented and process mind-set
- A good team player
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.