|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Our client, a multinational insurance company, is looking for a well experienced Talent Acquisition coordinator to join their executive search team. This will be a renewable contract role with opportunity to become permanent.
Reporting to the head of function, you will provide end-to-end recruitment coordination support to the Executive Hire team across Asia, from formatting, scheduling, data management, invoices, vendor management, and on-boarding experiences. You will also facilitate background checks and mobility ensuring a timely and accurate execution with a positive onboarding experience across all executive candidates. You will also be involved in process improvement projects that will help with efficiency and streamlining. Ad-hoc projects will be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with a minimum of 6+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition operations.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills and detail oriented.
- Solid ability to multitask and build an efficient relation with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with a problem solving approach.
- Client Centric and flexible mindset.
- Language proficiency in both written and spoken English is a must.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.