Our Client is a Leading Financial Services and Insurance Group in the market. With its ever-expanding business, we are currently hiring Consultant to join its Talent Acquisition Team to support its business strategy and growth plan through direct souring and building talent pipeline.
You will be joining a fast-paced and energetic team with strong emphasis on PEOPLE CULTURE and EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE.
- Manage the whole recruitment cycle and drive recruitment for roles on diverse functions
- Liaise with line managers/HRBP for hiring needs and decide recruitment strategy
- Identify new digital tools and recruitment channels to enhance effectiveness
- Maintain various statistics on recruitment for benchmarking and evaluation purposes
- Execute employee branding and recruitment strategy to strengthen talent pipeline
- Participate in ad-hoc projects, e.g. campus recuritment, internship programme, job fair, etc.
- University graduate with 6 years or above experience in talent acquisition and/or in-house HR recruitment
- Experienced in handling recruitment for mid to senior level
- Digital savvy and strong in recruitment system, such as WorkDay
- Detail-oriented, mutli-tasking, and strong in process/workflow
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.