Our Client is a Leading Financial Services and Insurance Group in the market. With its ever expanding business, we are currently hiring Consultant to join its Talent Acquisition Team focusing on internship, campus recruitment and related recruitment activities.
You will be joining a fast-paced and energetic team with strong emphasis on PEOPLE CULTURE and EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE.
- Focus on recruitment related projects, especially on internship, campus recruitment, job fair, etc.
- Manage the whole recruitment cycle and drive recruitment for roles on diverse functions
- Liaise with internal business units for hiring needs and decide recruitment strategy
- Identify new digital tools and recruitment channels to enhance effectiveness
- Execute employee branding and recruitment strategy to strengthen talent pipeline
- University graduate with 5 years or above experience in talent acquisition and/or in-house HR recruitment
- Experienced in handling relevant recruitment projects
- Digital savvy and strong in recruitment system, such as WorkDay
- Detail-oriented, mutli-tasking, and strong in process/workflow
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.