|Location||Hong Kong S.A.R|
Our client is one of the largest and most notable insurance firms in Hong Kong. In recent years, they have established a strong presence in the life insurance market of Asia, providing a wide range of products to customers in major cities across the region.
With their new business strategy, they are keen to be the regional market leader within the industry. They are initiated a series of IT transformation projects, aiming to revitalized their internal IT resources to cope with the changing technological landscape.
- Analyzes user requirements, their existing system workflows and procedures
- Conducts feasibility studies, systems/infrastructure/database design and evaluation, assists supervisor to liaise with different parties
- Assists supervisor to prepare project documents
- Conducts program coding, testing and prepares system documents that adhere both deadlines and procedures of work
- Leads small / medium-sized projects, prepares and monitors project schedule
- Proposes on new IT infrastructure based on business requirements
- University / College graduate in computer science
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Solid experience in Cloud Adoption using Microsoft Azure
- Experience in Mobile Development either Native or Hybrid framework
- Experience in Web Development using AEM or React
- Experience in API Development and Microservices Architecture Design
- Strong analytical skill and able to manage multiple tasks within tight timeline