Our client is one of the largest and most notable insurance firms in Hong Kong. In recent years, they have established a strong presence in the life insurance market of Asia, providing a wide range of products to customers in major cities across the region.
With their new business strategy, they are keen to be the regional market leader within the industry. They are initiated a series of IT transformation projects, aiming to revitalized their internal IT resources to cope with the changing technological landscape.
- Analyze user requirements, existing system workflows and procedures
- Conducts feasibility studies, IT system design and evaluation
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders throughout the project
- Provide technical advice to Project Manager in project activities
- Conduct PoC, code review, testing with vendors when necessary
- Proposes on new IT infrastructure based on business requirements
- Ad-hoc tasks required by the team lead
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Development Projects
- Solid experience in Cloud solutions, including but not limit to Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Experience in Mobile or Web Application Development
- Familiar with Microservices Architecture Design with exposure to API Development
- Proficient in both Chinese and English communication, verbal and written
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong