System Accountant (MNC)
Our client is a leading FMCG company with international presence. We are assisting them to look for a System Accountant position to join their growing team.
- Build up knowledge about the key financial systems, includes SAP, Concur Expense System, and Hyperion HFM and Essbase.
- Administration work for Concur system. Including familiarize with the expense system information flow, tracking of the status of the claims, and preparing reports for weekly / monthly closing.
- Handling metadata maintenance in SAP and Hyperion systems.
- Participate in the SAP S4 implementation project, and perform financial system maintenance duties
- Perform regular review on the system Segregation of Duties (SOD)
- Handling monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reporting schedules.
- Assist in the ad hoc projects or requests
- At least 6 year's relevant experience in Finance/ Accounting field
- Degree Holder in Finance, Accounting or IT
- Well knowledge in MS Excel is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, responsible, diligent and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge in SAP/Essbase/ Hyperion/ Concur systems will be an advantage
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading international organization who is able to offer the right individual to the chance to impact a regional business.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com