Sustainability Manager (GHG / carbon reduction)
I am recruiting 2 Sustainability Manager roles for 2 of my clients - 1 is a US brand & sourcing office, 1 is a gift & premium sourcing company.
Both require the candidate to monitor supplier base and supply chain sourcing process, with regard to GHG/carbon reduction performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work towards the sustainability goals of the company together with cross function teams
- Communicate the key sustainability strategies among company's stakeholders, including internal and external stakeholders, to ensure the awareness of the board on the environmental and sustainable issues
- Formulate and execute environmental and chemical related projects or programs
- Keep abreast on new laws and regulations, activities and initiatives in regards of environmental sustainability
- Build long-term partnerships with the major environmental organizations across the world
- Set up Key Performance Indications in order to keep track of the performance of policy
- Compile training and guiding materials for suppliers to ensure their execution is in line with company's sustainability objectives
- Bachelor degree or above in Environment, Sustainability, chemical or related disciplines
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge on climate change - carbon / GHG is a must
- Experience in Environmental Sustainability project
- Thorough understanding about Environmental, Sustainability related laws and regulations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Travel might be required if situation allows
Interested parties please send your CV to Angela Tsui (angela.tsui @connectedgroup.com) for more information.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com